‘Tis the season for sharing and gifting! The holiday season is an amazing time to spend with loved ones laughing, eating, wrapping and unwrapping presents. That being said, we understand how much of a challenge it can be, finding the perfect gift for that health conscious individual(s) in your life. This is why we have curated seven of the best gifts your fitness focused favorite will absolutely love.
1. Water Bottle. A water bottle is a great gift for a health conscious individual. E Drinking 8 glasses of water a day does not pose a huge problem with an Oh So convenient bottle to carry around. Who needs a water drinking app with a fancy bottle right in front of them?
2. Workout Gear. There’s no such thing as too many workout clothes. Treat someone you care about to a whole set of workout clothes. Go a step further by including cute socks or gloves.
3. Activity tracker. Help your loved one keep track of their fitness goal with an activity tracker. There are varying fitness trackers depending on your fitness goals (and even your loved one’s fashion sense). A fitness tracker like the Fitbit is an option that many find satisfactory.
4. Weight Loss Program. We all have fitness goals and often times we all need a little support. To help your loved ones crush their goals, gifting them a weight loss plan is a thoughtful gift. When they achieve they beach body for next year's Summer holidays they will have you to thank for it.
5. Fitness Class. If the recipient of your gift enjoys discovering new things and meeting new people, a fitness class might be the best gift for them. There are quite a number of classes to choose from. Upbeat center has a few classes available and that’s a great place to start.
6. Personal Coaching Sessions. If the recipient of your gift enjoys discovering new things and meeting new people, a fitness class might be the best gift for them. There are quite a number of classes to choose from. Upbeat center has a few classes available and that’s a great place to start.
7. Workout equipment. There is always something new to get someone who loves to work out. A new skipping rope, hand weights, kettlebells, a resistance ball, a yoga mat, a bicycle, the list is almost inexhaustible. Find out what they do not have and get them a brand new addition to their equipment stash.
8. Give the gift of Oh So. The Oh So Nutrition Munch and Lunch boxes are basically an all you should eat buffet and who would not love that? From the Chocaholic Munch Box for the chocolate lovers in your life, to the Beans & Plantain Lunch Box, we have a box specially crafted for all kinds of people. If you do not want to get something as specific as a combo box, that’s no problem. You can pamper your loved ones with an Oh So Nutrition Gift Card and let them do the choosing.
Hopefully this list helps you with your gift shopping. And remember, there's absolutely no reason why you cannot get one of these gift suggestions for yourself. After all, you are your own loved one.