A beautiful nut-free mylk from the North brought down to the South.
Fact: Tiger nuts aren’t nuts. They are actually a root vegetable, a type of starchy tuber that is tiny in size.
Ingredients: tiger nuts, filtered water
Calories per serving: 93
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Serving size: 250 ml
Known benefits of Tiger Nuts
- A solid source of magnesium
- Boost potassium, contains as much as coconuts
- Helps control blood pressure
- A pre-biotic that supports the development of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract
- Nutrient dense root that contains as much iron as red meat
Note: Oh So products are currently only available by delivery. Delivery is currently only available in Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi Lagos, Lagos Island - Nigeria. Pickup location coming soon.
Allergy Warning: Nut Mylks are actually made with nuts!